im not sure what i was expecting
I hate fb byeee
katy perrys new song is giving me life in this library
So I’m moving out of home and have so much stuff I need to get rid of, my room is going to be like a fraction of the size! So I thought what a great way to treat some of my followers :)
1.Must be following me becfitness (remember it’s to treat my followers!!)
2. You can like only to book mark but likes will not be counted for the draw!!
3. Limit to 10 REBLOGS a day per blog!!
What you get!!!
1. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb, the big bottle!! My absolute fave perfume, wear it all the time but I have a few spares and no room to store it!!
2. My MacBook Pro! I got a new MacBook Air so I never use my Pro any
more, obviously this has been used but is in amazing condition!
3. Nars Monte Blanc foundation and pump, this colour is far too light for my skin so I haven’t used it!
4. A little treat in the Karen Walker bag, starts with Sun and ends with Glasses. My mum bought them for me but they don’t suit my face! :(
5. Peter Alexander Candle, enough said.
6. My essentials, use these morning and night! Honestly the best type of skin care possible! I have very sensitive skin and I love it!
7. and last but not least, the super special treat in the Mecca Bag, I will reveal in a few days what’s in the bag!!
I will ship internationally and choose when this gets to a decent amount of notes!!
Any questions then please ask!!
When 3rd wheeling goes wrong
Chefchaouen, a small town in northern Morocco, has a rich history, beautiful natural surroundings and wonderful architecture, but what it’s most famous for are the striking and vivid blue walls of many of the buildings in its “old town” sector, or medina.
The maze-like medina sector, like those of most of the other towns in the area, features white-washed buildings with a fusion of Spanish and Moorish architecture. The brilliantly blue walls, however, seem to be unique to Chefchaouen. They are said to have been introduced to the town by Jewish refugees in 1930, who considered blue to symbolize the sky and heaven. The color caught on, and now many also believe that the blue walls serve to repel mosquitoes as well (mosquitoes dislike clear and moving water).
Whatever the reason, the town’s blue walls attract visitors who love to wander the town’s narrow streets and snap some beautiful photos.
Untitled on We Heart It.
I’d be in the shower too turnt